Thursday 7 February 2013

... it's who I am

I finally decided to revive my blog because so many people have been asking me what happened. I had been trying to ignore that whole part of me but it keeps haunting me like a house sleeper cells. *sigh
Makes me feel sad about myself because it is who I am, I always give up. I gave up writing because I thought it's only my friends who would read it because I would tell them to but I came to find out that other people actually read. Not to flatter myself but that kinda shocked me and at the same time made me happy! Some random guy from church who I didn't know was my friend on Facebook because I'm those people who would accept a friend request if you have at least one mutual friend of which, I discovered is a dangerous move. *yikes
asked why I stopped writing. Anyway, lemme stop digressing, my main reason why I decided to come back to one of my loves is because I decided to make a choice to change. One wise man told me *ehem my boyfriend... that we tend to make excuses that we have weaknesses yet it is who we are. Excuses like I am not so good at this and this because of this and that, oh I can't do this because of whatever reason but its actually who we are. and I'm sure some are wondering "..is that a problem?"
I think it is. I would tell people that one of my weaknesses is that i always give up on things if they don't go my way, or I tend to relax on my zeal for God when things become good, when i don't have issues. Don't you think that is a problem.
Yes!!! I've always wanted to use this..hehehehe. anyway...back to what I was saying. I think its a very big problem if you have things in your life that you need to change. For example me, being less aggressive on having hunger and thirst for God's word affects my relationship with God, and that's a HUGE problem. This decision should be personal, not because of what other people would say but because it is your own choice and that it would make you a better person :-).
I have decided to start blogging again, because my personal journey with God had started to digresss and blogging used to make me think alot about God all the time because I would always look forward to telling guys about what My Lord has done for me and this kept me in check. So, to the people who've been asking me about my writing, you have been haunting my heart and I thank you and guess who's back!!
Pray with me, as we continue with this journey. I had missed you. Food for thought, 
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” 
― Leo Tolstoy
Till then lets spread the word of God like Christ did. Be blessed .





1 comment:

  1. ..WELCOME back, I had even started reading your blogs over and over....and over,..haha. Always ensure you add the right kind of firewood into your life; God's kin of firewood. This ensures that the fire is always burning; brightly and hotly so. Get out of your comfort zone if you have to, but keep the most important of all relationships alive.

    ReplyDelete